Tuesday, December 06, 2005

You like me! You really like me!!!

The Digability Blog and (my other blog) Jobseeker's Revenge were both nominated for a "Best Blog Award" by Recruiting.com!!! (Big yay!)

Voting on the Best Blog stops on December 21, 2005 and will be announced on December 26th. Since my blogs were nominated, its now up to a panel of judges to make the final decision. (Keep your fingers crossed for me and my fellow bloggers - especially Gretchen Ledgard, the "first lady of Corporate Recruiting Blogs!" (Don't let anyone else tell you different. SHE is the woman.)

Click here to check out the other nominees!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rithesh said...

Good Luck Jim - I think you should win.Most others are blabbers without much content.

12/07/2005 01:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww :)

-gretchen

12/08/2005 07:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home