Saturday, November 12, 2005

Awww shucks!! Thank you Maureen...

Someone forwarded me a comment citing (the legendary Names Sourcer) Maureen Sharib's flattering statements about me and my teammates. Well, I blushed three shades of red which is a good trick once you consider my complexion. (wink) Thank you for the kind words Maureen! For the curious, here is a snippet...

That's not to say that the internet search experts out there, like Shally, and Glen, and Jim, don't actually work real magic with their threads and see things the likes of which you and I may never glimpse. I've heard it said they do and I've also heard it said that watching them is like watching poetry in motion - "amazing" is a comment I've heard more than once. But they're the exceptions and all of them, I'm sure, either have teams of phone sourcers who take what they give them, or they themselves, work the phones to produce really exceptional sourcing results.

Click here for the full article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home